About our Club
Our objective is to share winemaking knowledge with other home winemakers.
Conventional club meetings are held from September to May on the 4th Monday of the month at 46200 Airport Road, Chilliwack. Special BBQs takes the place of our June and August meetings at a pre-scheduled site and time. For a detailed list of each club event, click here
- Meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. sharp
- After a brief business meeting a program on a wine or beer making topic is given at each meeting
- A question and answer time for your wine or beer problems
- Group wine tasting at most meetings
- Refreshments are provided by members on a rotating basis
- An Order of the Purple Foot name tag is available with your membership. You are encouraged to wear it at club meetings and events.
- A newsletter will be mailed or e-mailed to each member
- Membership is $35.00 each and is due in September
Executive for 2015
- President: Sergio Civitarese
- V.P: Norm Estey
- Secretary: Kathy Estey
- Treasurer: Paul Rogers
- Program Director: Cory Padula
- Chief Steward: Rino Genzale, Cory Padula
- Club Stewart: Johnathan Klink
- Website Director: Amy Little
- B.C.A.W.A. Rep: Fran Ayris
Our slogan: The joy of making wine and beer!